Write For ABM Hero
Hi there! Thanks for your interest in writing a guest blog for ABM Hero. We’re glad you’re here. If you are a business owner, a marketer, a freelancer, or just someone who has information or news about Account-Based Marketing to share, you are welcome to write for us.
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
- Content should be unique, not published anywhere else, not even in Medium or similar platforms
- Submissions should be of minimum 750 words length
- Only one link to your website allowed
- You are free to include other third party links in a natural way, only if they add value to the content
What We Won’t Accept
- Stuffing keywords and paragraphs just to reach the required length!
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please search our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Submissions must meet the ABM Hero’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and further communication regarding the submission will not be entertained.
- ABM Hero reserves the right to include calls-to-action to ABM Hero content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
- We do not allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or anywhere else.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy.
- In rare cases, we may remove your post for inevitable reasons even after publishing.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Fill up the below form with full details.
NOTE: If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond in 7 working days to let you know your article will be published. If you do not hear from us for 7 days, please be informed that your content is not accepted. Due to the high volume of requests we get, we are unable to respond to all submissions.